Wiisis is a simple little mod that lets you enjoy the fun world of Crysis using your Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers. Imagine taking control of the wheel in your LTV, running down grunt after grunt with pure satisfaction. Or punching that frozen crate into smithereens with a simple gesture of your hand.
With Wiisis, all controls are mapped to your Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers, making use of all buttons and forms of motion. Everything: moving around in the world, jumping and ducking, punching and throwing grenades, picking up and throwing items, firing your weapon, controlling your Nanosuit, and even driving are controlled through your hands.
Wiisis supports many other unique features, including use of the Wii Sensor Bar (not required) for higher-precision aiming, utilization of the remote's rumble ability, and extra game features such as Retain View Mode for aim assistance.
A few of the many gestures you can use include:
- Looking around by tilting your Wii Remote
- Jumping by flicking your Wii Nunchuk up
- Crouch by tilting your Wii Nunchuk down or prone by tilting it even further.
- Punch by motioning your Wii Remote forward
- Throw a grenade by lobbing your Wii Remote over your head
- And many more!
With Wiisis, you can now experience the lush, tropical and fully interactive environment of Crysis as if you were really there. And all you have to do is make sure that wrist strap is securely fashioned. Wii you like to play Crysis?
Note: In order to play Wiisis with your Nintendo Wii Remote and Nunchuk, you will need to have a Bluetooth receiver installed on your computer with an HID profile created for the Remote.
Bug Fixes For 1.2.1
- [Bug] Fixed bug that caused Nunchuk gestures to not be recognized very well
- [Bug] Fixed bug that sometimes prevented LED lights from refreshing on start
- [Bug] Fixed bug that caused the default Windows cursor to be used
- [Bug] Fixed bug that caused the Wii Remote Manager to think it was in the main menu while playing in Editor mode
- [Change] Reworked Wii Remote Warning video
- [Change] Reworked Nano Suit Menu controls to use the IR Sensor cursor instead of the Nunchuk analog stick for selection usage
To download Wiisis, visit our Downloads page!