Welcome to RenEvo Sign in | Join | Help
in
Home Wiisis Blogs Forums Photos Downloads About

Mouse (cursor) goes to the top left corner when wiisis starts

Last post 07-27-2009, 12:36 AM by Tom Anderson. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  07-26-2009, 11:08 AM 2241

Mouse (cursor) goes to the top left corner when wiisis starts

Hi and first of all thanks for this great extension. My problem is that the mouse goes all the way to the top right corner when wiisis menu appears. I can move it right but then it goes back to the left when i release the Nunchuk analog stick. When I move the analog down all the way it doesn't go anywhere but when i move it down a little it starts to go down but if i move the stick further down it starts to go back up again.

I think i should also note that I checked in Glovepie and it gives kind of the same results in the debug. When I move the Nunchuk down a little the debug value for Y axis is a minus value but when i move it all the way it suddenly turns from approximately -0.84 to approximately 0.75. That explains why the mouse would go back up when the analog stick is moved all the way down.

When I use the WiimoteTest app in the Wiimotelib (http://www.codeplex.com/WiimoteLib) it works perfectly fine. I mean everything is perfect and it also works perfectly in the Bluesoleil Gamii Plug-in for the Bluesoleil Stack.

•  07-27-2009, 12:36 AM 2243 in reply to 2241

Re: Mouse (cursor) goes to the top left corner when wiisis starts

I had a similar issue to this once.

Basically, you just need to make sure that the nunchuck joystick is in the perfect zero position when the game starts until you get to the game menu, otherwise it can possibly alter the "base" position of the joystick.

Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need.
View as RSS news feed in XML